All 3 sisters – and their spouses, kids and pet-kid – were together in Green Bay for Thanksgiving and Leah’s bday (okay an early celebration).
– a yummy thanksgiving dinner that I didn’t help out with at all (thanks Rob for everything except Beckys sweet potatoes)
– a thanksgiving hike behind Becky’s house
– a trampoline park
– a lot of Scrabble – we are turning Natalie into a protege!
– just playing around the house
– sisters dinner out (thanks G and G for babysitting!!)
– picking up Trev at school (what a hug!!)
– finally getting a hug from Kenzie!
(Grandpa learning what is on Elliott’s wish list -I’m saying no to the full size $300 robot!)
(What a treat to be a Sah-aunt for an afternoon pick-up! Becky says I’m hired as their nanny!)
(Natalie discovered my 10-year collection of 30+ Precious Moments!)