Natalie had a very busy day today – she accomplished two weeks worth of milestones in one day! Perhaps, this was to celebrate her Grandpa’s Birthday! He must have been a source of inspiration. The highlights….
- Pulled herself from sitting to standing, using her friend Connor’s play table
- Sat down from standing to sitting
- Clapped in recognition of Rachel saying “good job” to Connor
- Clapped after a story was read, which is something that I always do
- Ate a real prune for the first time (yep, lucky Rachel got 3 poopy diaper changes out of that!)
I also accidentally or absent-mindedly tickled her foot this morning… she giggled, pulled it away, and then put in back there for more. I love it! When Jordan went out to Boston a month or so ago, he tickled Delia (Karen’s darling 2-year-old) and she kept on saying “again”! So cute.
I don’t have pictures of any of these, but how could I include a post without a cute pictures? So, here is a random photo from today: